Wednesday 15 June 2011

Our forever house

I was thinking about this in the shower this morning, mostly about the prospect of living with other people/families. I got to thinking about our house and what we love and hate about it and what we would want from our forever house. I figured everyone would have different things they wanted from their forever house and if a project like this were going to work well, everyone's wants and or (realistic) desires would need to be catered for or have the potential to be achieved in the future. For me this is definitely my own space, I like being social, but I also like it on my own terms, no expectations from me or my time would probably have to be a must.

I also think all that embarked on this 'journey' would also have to be in it for the long haul. I know things and peoples circumstances can change but I think in order for this to work, everyone has to have their whole heart in it and not be planning for their next, better, lonely house.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment